Recipe & Photo Credit: Meagen Ashley, It’s All About AIP
1/2 cup arrowroot starch
3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup coconut flakes
1/4 cup tigernut flour, sifted
1/2 cup unsweetened banana chips, crushed (optional)
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 cup raisins
1/3 cup maple syrup + 1 more Tbsp if needed
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients EXCEPT raisins and syrup.
- Fold in the raisins. Add in maple syrup and mix until well combined. Add more syrup if needed.
- Spoon drop tsp-sized amounts onto the lined baking sheet. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Let cool completely, then transfer into glass storage in the fridge for up to 5 days.