Recipe & Photo Credit: Laura Morrow, Simply AIP
1 pound steak, cut 3/4 inch thick
2 tablespoons Ariston Fig Balsamic Vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 red onion, cut into 12 pieces
1 yellow squash
16 oz. cremini mushrooms
- Soak four 10-inch bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes.
- Cut steak into about sixteen 1-1/4-inch pieces.
- Alternately thread beef, zucchini, squash, mushroom, and onion pieces evenly onto skewers.
- Combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, rosemary, garlic, and salt in small bowl. Brush kabobs with sauce.
- Grill kabobs for 8-10 minutes, turning once.