AIP Orange Cranberry Bliss Balls
Recipe & Photo Credit: Christina Tidwell of Live Well with Christina
- 3/4 cup packed pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (divided)
- 1/4 cup solid coconut oil
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Place dates, 2/3 cup shredded coconut, coconut oil, orange zest and juice, and sea salt in a food processor.
2. Process until dates are broken down and the mixture becomes sticky. Stir in the remaining 1/3 cup shredded coconut until combined.
3. Stir in the dried cranberries.
4. Roll mixture into balls and refrigerate for 20 minutes to set before eating!