Recipe & Photo Credit: Robyn Grogitsky-Ramirez www.EmpathicNutritionist.com
1 jar of Culina strawberry rose coconut yogurt (or other AIP friendly coconut yogurt)
4-6 small-medium fresh or frozen strawberries, sliced
3 Jack’s Paleo Kitchen Snickerdoodle or Oatmeal Raisin cookies, crumbled
1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
1. Add the scoop of collagen to the yogurt and mix slowly until fully incorporated.
2. In a small mason jar, crumble one of the cookies.
3. Layer in half of the sliced strawberries, followed by half of the yogurt.
4. Crumble cookie #2 over the yogurt, followed by the remaining strawberry slices, then the rest of the yogurt.
5. Crumble the last cookie over top of the last layer of yogurt.
6. Pop the lid on for an easy bite to eat on the go, or just enjoy ASAP!