Recipe & Photo Credit: Samantha Teague, Author of AIP Sheet Pan Recipes Cookbook
1 t. oil (avocado or coconut)
1/2 bunch green onions, minced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 t. apple cider vinegar
3/4 t. maple syrup
1/4 c. tigernut flour
1/4 c. nutritional yeast
2 T. Primal Palate Garlic & Herb
1 T. ground ginger
1 & 1/2 t. Himalayan salt
1 lb ground pork
1 lb baby portabella or crimini mushrooms, stalks removed
1 t. tigernut flour
1 t. nutritional yeast
1 t. dried parsley
1 pinch Himalayan salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a medium sheet pan with parchment, and drizzle with the oil.
2. In a medium bowl, use a fork to mix together the onions, garlic, vinegar, maple syrup, tigernut flour, nutritional yeast, Garlic & Herb Blend, and salt until well-combined.
3. Gently mix in ground pork, and use the fork to “paste” the mixture inside and on top of each mushroom, letting some of the mixture drape a bit over the sides.
4. Add a stuffed mushroom to the pan as you go along, stuffing them until all are filled.
5. In a small bowl, mix together tigernut flour, yeast, parsley and salt to make the topping. Sprinkle a bit of topping over each mushroom.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, or until meat is cooked through and mushrooms are tender, not mushy.