Recipe Credit: Jason Morrow Photo Credit: Laura Morrow, Simply AIP
4-6 boneless Chicken Thighs
1/3 cup KC Natural Imitation Mustard
2 Tablespoons Honey
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
½ teaspoon Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- Mix mustard, honey, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Put chicken thighs in a dish and pour marinade on top. Mix to ensure that chicken is completely coated.
- Cover dish and refrigerate. Marinate for at least one hour, up to overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and cook.
- a. Grilling: Cook over medium, indirect heat for 20 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- b. Stove Top: Add one tablespoon of olive oil to a large skillet, and heat over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken and cook, flipping occasionally, until cooked through. Approximately five minutes per side.