Recipe & Photo Credit: Laura Morrow, Simply AIP
2 avocados, firm OR 2 zucchinis
½ cup coconut milk
½ cup Paleo Powder Seasoned Coating Mix
Optional: 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (to add a cheesy flavor)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut avocado in half and remove the pit with a spoon. Slice avocado into strips and scoop out with spoon. If using zucchini, cut into spears.
- Pour coconut milk into one bowl and Paleo Powder Seasoned Coating Mix (and nutritional yeast, if desired) into a second bowl.
- Dip each avocado or zucchini slice into coconut milk, then roll slice in the coating mix until it is completely covered on all sides.
- Spray olive or coconut oil on a baking sheet and carefully lay slices on the sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until desired crispiness.
- Serve with sauce of your choice. I like KC Natural Imitation Mustard or KC Natural No Tomato Pasta Sauce!