Recipe & Photo Credit: Laura Morrow, Simply AIP
1 tsp. olive oil
1 clove garlic
1/4 red onion
1/2 cup cilantro
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1 cup water
1/2 bag Keto & Co. Riced Cauliflower
1/4 cup green onions
1. In a large sauce pan, heat olive oil, garlic, and onion until soft.
2. Add riced cauliflower, water, cilantro, lime, and salt.
3. Bring to a gentle boil then reduce heat to low.
4. Simmer uncovered until all water is absorbed (5-10 minutes).
5. Garnish with green onions and extra cilantro, if desired.
6. Double the recipe if using the full bag (about 5 servings).